Our agency works with insurance providers who offer coverages created specifically to suit the needs of churches.
We’ll create a comprehensive plan that helps you consider situations like the following:
- E-commerce errors, data breach errors, or errors committed by outsourced technology contractors
- Job applicant claims related to your hiring process
- Counseling provided by your pastor, trained lay counselor, your ministry leaders, employees, appointed persons, or volunteers
- Defense of belief-based decisions
- Claims of sexual misconduct or sexual harassment
Regardless of whether your church is one of the largest in the state, a small gathering of people who meet at a local school, or somewhere in between, our team of church insurance experts can develop a plan that fits your needs—and your budget. Let us show you how.
Agent Helps Church Find Flood Coverage Before Hurricane Hits
When one New Jersey church added flood coverage to its policy, church leaders had no idea that they would need this coverage so soon. But just a few days later, Hurricane Sandy swept inland across the New Jersey coastline, flooding the basements of three of the church’s buildings.
Without the coverage the church obtained through their American Church Group of New Jersey agent, it would have been forced to come up with the funds to repair damage to the basements of these three properties.