Denominational Offices and Associations
Let us come alongside your organization to help you develop a comprehensive insurance plan that includes coverages created specifically for denominational offices and association ministries, including protection for:
- Defense of belief-based decisions.
- Claims of sexual misconduct or sexual harassment.
- Financial damages that result from decisions made by your organization’s leaders.
- E-commerce errors, data breach errors, or errors committed by outsourced technology contractors.
- Ordination, licensing, placement, or transfer of clergy within your religious organization.
Our team of ministry insurance professionals can help your association make sure you have the insurance protection you need. Allow us to take that burden off your plate, so you can focus on the more important business of providing leadership to the ministries within your organization.
Agent Helps Headquarters Find Liability Protection for Its Decision Makers
A denominational headquarters in New Jersey was seeking liability protection for the decisions of its clergy members. With the help of its American Church Group of New Jersey agent, the headquarters turned to Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company for Denomination Headquarters Coverage and Ordination/Revocation Coverage for the ministry’s leaders.
In addition, Brotherhood Mutual was able to help the denomination implement new risk management procedures for the ministry’s youth programs.